Staffing @ AnimeNEXT
AnimeNEXT prides itself on being a convention started by passionate fans in order to give back the fandom.
The hardworking individuals that work all year to put on AnimeNEXT are unpaid volunteers from among the fandom that have been chosen to hold yearly staff positions.
Our staff of volunteers work throughout the year to bring you some of the best content and guests that we can find from around the world. Without our dedicated staff, AnimeNEXT wouldn’t be what it is today.
Becoming a staff member at AnimeNEXT has a number of very competitive perks and we are always looking into new ways to reward our staff for all of their amazing work throughout the year. Past perks have included, but are not limited to, the following:
- One (1) free three day badge to the show;
- Hotel accommodations for the duration of the event (four people to a room);
- Recognition pins after 5, 10, 15, and soon to be 20 years of service;
- Eight (8) meals over the course of the event: Breakfast (Fri/Sat/Sun), Lunch (Fri/Sat/Sun), and Dinner (Fri/Sat);
- An invitation to attend the AnimeNEXT Dead Dog party and celebrate a job well done with your fellow staffers;
- Transit stipends or other similar options to facilitate getting to the show to staff;
- Several holiday events or parties at staff meetings;
- And so many other perks.
Interested in joining our team?
AnimeNEXT is currently accepting applications for qualified and engaged people to join our team. Interested in applying? Just follow the link below and fill in the application form.
If you happen to have professional experience with Marketing, Social Media, Hospitality, or Graphic Design, please highlight that as we have exciting roles and projects in those areas.
I’ve applied, now what?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our team.
Now that you have applied, our staff will review your application and reach out to you if (a) you are accepted by the department you wish to join or (b) we liked your application and believe you may be a good fit elsewhere.