Shigeto Koyama, born in 1975 in Tokyo, is an active designer in Japan’s media industry. Starting his career by participating with Gainax’s Aim for the Top 2! (Diebuster) in 2004, Koyama has since taken part in numerous animation titles. Some of these notable titles include, HEROMAN, Eureka Seven, GURREN LAGANN, STAR DRIVER, Panty&Stocking with Garterbelt, Rebuild of Evangelion, KILL la KILL, and BIG HERO 6. In 2015, he directed his first short animation film Obake-chan. Koyama has also been leading the art of GOODSMILE RACING since 2014.
Shigeto Koyama on Twitter.
- HEROMAN (character design)
- STAR DRIVER (mechanical design)
- Eureka Seven (design works)
- GURREN LAGANN (design works)
- Rebuild of Evangelion (design works, key animation)
- Panty&Stocking with Garterbelt (coordinator, ending)
- KILL la KILL (creative director, 2nd ending)
- Gundam Reconguista in G (design works)
- Big Hero 6 (additional visual development)
- Obake-chan (director, character design)
- Cassette Girl (art direction, character design)
- GOODSMILE RACING 2014, 2015, 2016 (Art Director)
- Space Patrol Luluco (Justice design)