REGISTERING FOR ARTIST ALLEY:
Renting a table in the Artist Alley is a two step online process.
Step One: Register for the Artist Alley by filling out the Letter of Intent
- The Letter of Intent (LoI) is an online form, which is only available for a limited time
- The link to the LoI will appear on the front page of the website when it becomes available
- Tables for the Artist Alley are sold based on a lottery system
- This method is also used for the waitlist (reserve list) once all tables are reserved
Step Two: Final Application and Paying for your Table
- If you get a table, you will receive an e-mail notice that includes a link and password to the EventBrite Payment & Application page
- You will be given five (5) days in which to fill out and pay for your table
- Should you not make your payment within the deadline, you will forfeit your space and be moved to the end of the reserve list.
- Once the Artist Alley is full, a mass email will be sent out to the remaining artists on the reserve list.
- If any space opens up, artists on the reserve list are notified and given forty-eight (48) hours to accept or decline the space
ARTIST ALLEY BASICS:
- Friday: 12:00pm – 8:00pm (12:00 – 20:00)
- Saturday: 10:00am – 7:00pm (10:00 – 19:00)
- Sunday: 10:00am – 3:00pm (10:00 – 15:00)
- 6’ x 2.5’ (72” x 30”) table with one (1) included badge = $175.00
- 10’ x 10’ (120” x 120”) booth with one (1) table and included badge = $450.00
- Artist Convention Registration = $55.00 (per registration only)
- Each artist, group, or studio is only permitted to rent one Artist Alley table
- If you have an Artist Alley table, you are prohibited from also getting a Dealer’s Room table
To register and participate in the Artist Alley, you must be eighteen (18) years old by the check in date (June 7, 2019)
- You will be able to set up on Thursday night as well as an hour before and after the general Artist Alley hours each day
- For example, if Artist Alley opens at 10:00am and closes at 6:00pm, you will be able to start setting up at 9:00am and stay until 7:00pm to make any tweaks you need to
If you require electrical outlets for your table, please specify this in your Artist Alley application as it will affect your placement
NOTE: Information about pricing for electrical outlets will be sent to you and you, or your group/studio, will be responsible for paying any associated costs
How do I Check In to the Artist Alley and what happens if I don’t?
Artist Alley check in is fast, easy, and required for all Artists before they can set up their tables.
- Proceed to the Artist Alley booth outside Registration where you can pick up both your Artist Convention Badge and check into Artist Alley
- Then proceed to the Artist Alley and staff will help you locate your table and show you where the load in area is
- Up until noon go to the Dealers Ops booth located just inside the entrance to Hall B
- Then proceed to the Artist Alley Staff table, located in the back of the Artist Alley
- Show your Convention Badge to the AA staff and they will check off your name and help you find your table and show you where the load in area is
- If you DO NOT check In by the specified time on Friday, you forfeit your table and IT WILL BE SOLD to another Artist
- You will NOT get a refund
- If you have gone to your table and set up without checking in, you will be asked to leave so the new renters can take possession of the table
STRICTLY PROHIBITED @ ARTIST ALLEY TABLES:
- Hanging things on the curtains or walls
- Running raffles of any kind
- Selling beverages or food products